A new version of ViSH has been finally released.
Next, a summary of the main changes with respect ViSH 1.1 is listed:
- Several bugs fixed
- Enhancements in links and embeds
- More customization settings (e.g. catalogue and metrics)
- New ViSH Editor version (0.9.4)
- SCORM 1.2 support
- IMS CP support
- Enhancements for the ViSH Recommender System
- Workshop contributions enhancements
- Moodle courses support
- Central Authentication Service (CAS) support
- HTTPs full support
- License support
- Web Applications API
Future developments will be included in the milestones section: https://github.com/ging/vish/milestones.